Distribution Minicon@FOSDEM’10 : Last weeks before definitive talks list
December 18, 2009
Paid Attention that the deadline is the 3rd of January 2010 in order to be on the short list.
Three talks have been proposed from Fedora community in oder to be referenced in the short list:
– Max Spevack: Fedora Governance mail.
– Sandro Mathys and Marcus Moeller : Spacewalk mail.
– Thomas Canniot and Armel Kermorvant: Fedora-fr and upstream French communities mail
However, you can also join other talks proposed by other distributions :
– Gabor Szabo: packaging perl and CPAN modules. mail.
– Jeff Johnson: Transactionally Protected Package Management. mail.
– Vincent Untz: Working with GNOME upstream. mail.
– John Thomson: Transactional Roll-backs and Upgrades. mail/link.
– Dominique Dumont: Config::Model and configuration upgrades during package upgrade. mail, second mail.
– Nicolas Pierron: the configuration system of NixOS. mail.
– Guillaume Rousse: the youri project. mail.
– Anne NICOLAS: translations of package descriptions. mail.
– Ralf Treinen and Stefano Zacchiroli: Cross-distro dependency resolution. mail.
– Ralph Angenendt : Infrastructure Management mail
– Ralph Angenendt : Mirror Management mail
– Thomas Koch: Packaging with topgit mail
– Sune Vuorela: Shared libraries in Debian mail
Or propose a new talk subject. You are welcome to do it.
if you are interested, feel free to contact me.